Do not use on irritated, inflamed or broken skin and avoid contact with eyes.
POSSIBLE CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS IN WOMEN
- Child birth
- Eating disorders
- Weight loss, low iron levels, poor diet, stress, thyroid and hormonal imbalances
- Terminal illness
POSSIBLE CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS IN MEN
- The trigger in baldness is DHT, a male sex hormone. The more DHT that is produced, the greater the resultant hair loss.
- Emotional or physical trauma
- Lack of nutrients such as biotin, zinc, iron to sustain hair growth
- Fungal infection
Types of hair loss
It is a condition in which hair is lost from some or all areas of the body usually from the scalp and sometimes called spot baldness.
This is the most common hair loss condition in men. It is hair loss that occurs due to an underlying susceptibility of hair follicles to androgenic miniaturization (or shrinking of the hair follicle). It will affect 70% of men and 40% of women at some point in their lifetime.
This is a condition where more than the normal amount of hair falls out. There is a general thinning of the hair typically linked to a scalp disorder. Emotional or physiological stress may result in an alteration of the normal hair cycle and cause this type of hair loss.
How it works
THE SCIENCE BEHIND HAIR GROWTH
One common cause of hair loss in men and women is linked to the hormone DHT which affects the absorption of vital nutrients required for healthy hair follicles. Without the required nutrients, hair follicles go into a prolonged resting phase and hair stops growing.
- All grass of climbing groundsel, the main ingredient in RUTEX MAX, blocks DHT and also promotes new hair growth.
- Fruit of Belvedere, another ingredient in RUTEX MAX, helps to improve blood flow, and stimulates hair follicles to kick-start them back into the natural growth phase and promotes new hair growth.
- Helps with hair growth problems.
- Receding hair line.
- Great for slow growing, thinning or brittle hair.
- Also cleans residue, bacteria and dirt.